View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2016, 02:53 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Leaf_It's custom unit's and abilities

Alright, I have 2 new Customs to share. I wanted Drow support, but I didn't want generic bonding.(ex: take a turn with another drow hero/squad you control) They're not not final, but here's how they currently are:

GLAURAD
Spoiler Alert!

XILARTH
Spoiler Alert!

No card image yet. Let me know what you think. I'm bad with points so tell me if you think they sound right.

Edit: to avoid double posting, I have altered the wording, and stats of the two customs. Most notably, Xilarth no longer has Prejudice, and now has Assassinate, which I feel is much more thematic, and fits the Drow species more.

Edit2: Reworked Guard of the drow so that it uses a d20.

Last edited by Leaf_It; November 28th, 2016 at 05:34 PM.