View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Six-Gun Gorilla (FINAL EDITING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
FYI, I was going to use the same mechanics (double skulls) for Hellboy II's pistol, just limited to one use. Dropping the 'Dual' portion of the name gave be Hand Cannon SA, which is when I realized Megatron already had that name. So it would be great if we can come up with a name that could be re-used and not simian specific. I guess I don't know enough about Hellboy to know what kind of handgun he uses. I just liked how the double skulls packed a big punch in a small gun and thought it fit for what I've seen from him well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't The Good Samaritan Hellboy's pistol? If so it already has a name and SA?
Hellboy I has that as a name already. I think YK wants to do a new one with a different attack.
Yea I understand that, I was pointing out that if Hellboy already has an iconic pistol and that exact pistol has its own SA then how are you gonna work around it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I was looking to make a new Hellboy card that could see a little more play time, making the new card just like the last one would defeat the purpose so I was brainstorming alternate pistol powers for him. I don't know how soon, or if at all, I'll get around to him though so don't hold things up here on my account. I didn't expect the thread to stall out over a power name.
No worries, the thread stalled out because of my lack of activity.