Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:14 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Welcome to C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
If Leaf_It is freely offering us a slight enhancement of our card template, then I see no reason why we should turn it down. As D_S is fond of saying (paraphrasing Pixar), we sand the undersides of the drawers.
As a matter of fact, I would love to. If given the chance, I would make a lot more than just that change. I have an almost finished a template of my own. If the C3V would be willing, I would like to give you that template to work with. However, if you just want the small issue I brought up today, and nothing else, I can do that when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Look at this spoiler to see me say more than I need to about the Valkrill template, and stuff.
Spoiler Alert!

There is one other thing that I really would like to see changed about the C3V's templates. That would be the Valkrill general symbol that you guys use. As you can see in my signature, I made a vector of the Valkrill symbol. I believe this to be more accurate to the original Valkrill symbol, because I used multiple scans of Valkrill cards to make it, as well as comparing it side by side to real cards, to try and get it as close as I could to what WotC used on their cards.

Spoiler Alert!