View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Yeah its not like we are talking about government policy, religion or such weighty topics. I think the criticism falls into 2 camps

1. I have honest suggestions on what I've seen other companies do and I want to help make the game a reality. This amounts to baseball fans yelling at the players and coaches or making drafting recommendations to GMs. There's not much we can do, but we want to help. Of course most of our suggestions simply won't work since we don't have all the information, similar to why coaches don't pull a pitcher just because he gets boo,d.

2. You are not making the product I want (for the price I would pay). This is pointless and entitled. People might be masquerading under the statement that what they want or the price they want it at would sell better, but again we lack the facts to understand the decisions, or simply this is the product the IP owner wants/believes in.

I have no problem with either group as long as they stay civil, since people can get frustrated and want to vent. Quite frankly the numbers worry me and I want to make them higher, but I recognize this is not my campaign so all I can do is watch, pledge what I can and maybe let a few people know about it who might be interested.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs