View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2021, 08:28 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Super Skrull (Rl'nnd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Another of my firsts! This one was a bit more fun of an LD in my memory because I had one under my belt and he went through the process a bit faster. (Believe it or not Torch went through a long debate on class.)

I do think we potentially nerfed him a bit too much, I think his powers/stats were a bit beefier in my initial pitch, but he was reduced because of concern that he shouldn't be as good at what he does compared to the actual X-Men.
I really enjoy seeing the designers thoughts on the process and where the figure ended up when its their turn in this thread thanks for chiming in.

Haven't checked the Torch thread, what were people arguing for instead of Crime Fighter?
I think he was an Adventurer in my original write-up, Heroes didn't like it and asked for a different class. Went through a couple of things and then someone decided he should be a Lawman because his alter-ego was a cop. My argument was that he wasn't a Lawman any more than Dick Grayson would be, and somehow we landed on Crime Fighter (which was resisted because the Heroes at the time were saving that for classic Justice Leaguers I believe )

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!