View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: 100% Theoryscape

I think many/most scapers play various type of games. Every time it comes up people talk about how they draft, move, attack, house rule, have different goals, maps, custom figures, etc., different than the "tournament" standard.

However much like Standard Italian in Italy we need a common ground so we can communicate. I may never play a normal tournament but I know how it works and can discuss it. This is the common ground I write strategy articles from, since if I based them on my random Draw games no one would understand why I think Expensive units are so good, and cheerleaders suck.

I think the problem is we forget to add the pinch of salt to our discussions to make sure everyone knows we are talking about the simple and arbitrary tournament rules.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs