View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2021, 11:36 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

I like the background music for the intro haha!

Definitely agree that development on this map was tough. Looking back I'm decently happy with it, but could have done a bit better developing once boromir was extended over. With the Kozuke, I think moving them the previous round on OM 3 would have been better, but I was pretty committed to the archers - there were more open spots around ReTakShi and he hadn't developed the pod around her as much. If you look at 47:10 you can see boromir did a really good job of sealing off my paths to ReTakShi with the Kozuke. I also had only four archers at this point and was concerned about putting them in the danger zone and not having any range. I also never got a counterstrike in this game and that was certainly a matchup issue and a testament to boromir's good with attack order.