View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2020, 06:52 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Middle of No-Where Customs (Updated: 9/26/20... Clay Gol

- - - - - - -

Kai-Mu
Bloodthirsty lord of Darkness

Frontal Assault - Strategic Field Commanders (3/3)

The figure used is Arkhan the Cruel from Descent into Avernus: Arkhan the Cruel.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • WOLVES OF BADRU : DARKLORD BONDING
    Before taking a turn with Wolves of Badru, you may first take a turn with any Darklord you control.
  • DEATH KNIGHTS OF VALKRILL : UNHOLY BONDING
    Before taking a turn with the Death Knights of Valkrill, you may first take a turn with any small, medium, or large relentless Hero you control.
  • KHOSUMET THE DARKLORD : RELENTLESS ASSAULT
    Each friendly figure adjacent to Khosumet with a relentless personality receives an additional attack die.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • KNIGHTS OF BLACKGAARD : RELENTLESS ARMY ATTACK BONUS
    If every Army Card you control has a relentless personality, each Knight of Blackgaard receives 1 additional attack die.

Comments and ideas welcome! Kai-Mu has gone through a few revisions at this point where his focus and design direction have changed, let me know if the themes are working for the miniature and powers. As always, let me know if I've missed synergy notes or made something hilariously broken that I am unaware of. Thanks!

EDIT: Update made so that Kai-Mu cannot move or attack while you control a Kyrie, this was changed from the previous "cannot place order markers" on him due to his bonding options from wolves of Badru and Deathknights.

Last edited by Shiftrex; December 31st, 2020 at 09:10 PM.