Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexless/gridless Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks @Tornado , I was contemplating a little dowel rod/stick with 1 inch measurements. The reason I went with 1 inch= 1 space is they are roughly the same length as a hex is close to 1 inch in measurement. This also keeps it simple for people to remember. 1 inch regular movement/attack range per space, and 2 move spaces for 1 inch for going up terrain. I'm super excited to get to try it out. I'm even more excited to get to try new terrain types to use. Such as gridless DND terrain tutorials from the DM Craft.

Heres a link for his awesome terrain including grid and gridless. Oh the possibilities.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-...yV6N3xi5z1TElg

Love your idea, but those of us in the rest of the world would likely use 3 cm.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs