View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question about Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I have to disagree with kolakoski. ^^

No limit, even in an "average game" can mean +8 attack dice at round 8, and a 8 hex radius explosion (for example)...

The question is: For how strong is it still Okay for you ? If situations like the example above are okay for you then unlimited is not a problem. Else, you'll have your answer.

Also, reading carefully the Explosion special power, as written it is overpowered:
- You roll a 20-sided die once for EACH figure in the radius;
- Each time you roll the die, it affects ALL the figures in the radius;
=> If there's 5 figures, they will be affected 5 times from the power.
If that's really how it is to be played, then I'd put a limit at the classical +3 markers.
Yea I guess the main problem I have with 8+ attack dice is the theme break.
I like how the power can be so powerful, but with his low defense keeping him alive would need to be a focus. And thus a possible distraction.
Also I think it is meant to be played with a single die roll that affects everyone in range. His powers give him one explosion before he needs to reanimate.