View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2016, 07:21 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Thor (Jane Foster) - Design Phase

As to being a lesser Thor-

I think I'd actually prefer Jane to regular Thor. In my estimation, most of the time Distraction is a better power than God of Thunder Strike since she's able to use it more than once per game and as Quozl stated, it's really going to put the hurt on mid-levels or lower.

The special attacks are probably about equal... Thor's SA theoretically could affect more figures, but I think Jane's may be more effective a lot of the time, especially since she can "ping-pong" the attack between two figures and potentially hit them more than once.

Obviously Thor's survivability is a bit better, but considering Jane's (in my estimation) better offensive capability, a 50/50 chance of taking a single wound once per round (and even then, only if she took a wound) doesn't seem like a steep price to pay.

I may be overestimating the value of Distraction though, or (more likely) devaluing God of Thunder Strike.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!