View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:01 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Here's my take:

They call the sword many things. Sword of Power, Feysword of Power, Devil's Tooth, Sword of the First King, Sword of the First Queen, Sword of the First Fey Queen. Any are fine, but I like Devil's Tooth because the cursed side of things, DEVIL'S TOOTH, CURSED SWORD OF POWER.

I tried a version of Calling Out to the Hidden that worked on both offense and defense, but ultimately cut the fat of it. As mentioned earlier, she doesn't "snare" figures in season 1 so that aspect was removed. Also for cleanliness it was made into a special attack. Added size restrictions because why not, including large because horses.

There was only one small scene dealing with healing, so cut that.

Considered FEY QUEEN as a cheerleader power, but she's the Lady in the Lake! And that first TPK she deals she totally water tunnels around

Determined is fine for personality, perhaps something else could be used but I'm fine with it.

Sorcerer, eh she's not so magically. Wolf Blood Witch she's called, but witch or even warwitch isn't right either. Honestly? Champion feels appropriate. She's mostly Swordmaiden with some druid powers.

Thoughts?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.