View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2021, 06:57 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

The boards get pretty barren near the holidays, and on Sundays. Often steady conversations will fizzle out during these times, and never really become active again for several weeks, or even months.

I did read your suggestions, and I appreciated the thought that seemed to be put into them. I generally don't comment on power rankings myself, so I didn't reply. I like to look through the rankings, and the discussions surrounding them, but I only make comments to myself about the specific design placings, even if I disagree. I don't usually feel like I have the time or motivation to properly articulate why I feel one way or the other, so I generally just read and move on. I think this is a common feeling, on these forums.

If you are looking for a more engaging and active discussion on any topic, the Discord servers are the place to go. https://discord.gg/9RqzEUfQ