View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Wriggz's Custom Bonanza! (Updated 20-06-2011)

Okay, creations may be a little of a stretch, mostly this is just cool stuff glued or resined to heroscape hexes. However, I am really happy with the results and think for the most part it looks fairly official. I used mostly D&D minis or dollar store stuff. The resin is 5 mini epoxy with tint mixed in. I used a form of tiles covered in plastic wrap to get the correct shape and trimmed everything with a rotary tool.

Some of the more recent stuff is more involved. I did some painting. You will notice the nods to other Creators, Such as Grishnakh's Refuelling Station, scapemage921's acid, and Betawolf's Underwater Terrain. Much of it was done with spay paint or dry brushing. The Random Plants are really very weird and were a lucky Salvation Army find as was the Tech-bases and rocks. I really like the ruined walls (from the Confrontation Boxes) but they needed some work to fit perfectly between two tiles. I really love how the Swamp tiles look with the water, I'm not sure what they will do but it will be fun.

The latest Batch includes the Arcane Portals from D&D lords of madness (nothing really special here). However I have some really cool modern terrain added (something heroscape really needs). It wall came from some Army men Dollar store packs, but I used some resin, glue, dremel work and paint to make they the pieces really stand out. I'm very happy with the end result and think they will look really good with the Sci-fi terrain and acid (who knows what is in those barrels?
Brick walls and Ammo

Portals:

Cards:
Wriggz's Cards:

Swamp Plants:
Spoiler Alert!

Desert Plants:

Spoiler Alert!

Dinosaur Bones:

Spoiler Alert!

Cavern Crystals and Fungus

Spoiler Alert!

Weapons and Trees

Spoiler Alert!

Road Blocks

Spoiler Alert!

Random Plants, Rocks, Acid, Tech-Bases
Spoiler Alert!

Underwater Landscape
Spoiler Alert!

Ruined Walls
Spoiler Alert!

Quicksand and Rock Outcrops
Spoiler Alert!

That is it for now!

I think I may want to create some Egyptian Ruins, Columns, Fire Plants, and more Industrial Stuff.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; August 6th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.