View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2019, 05:54 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Leo's Custom Units

Agreed on the Card Creator. It's pretty quick if you use this link, although you'll have more freedom in PhotoShop. You can also directly embed images to the site by using [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags, placing the direct URL link in-between. You can just upload the pictures to imgur or some other photo-hosting site to get a more proper link.

I don't agree that the defense boost with Raelin will be that big of a problem, though. While boosting defense dice a lot can be frustrating, I don't think that it's an avenue that we should avoid altogether because of her. Thorgrim and Raelin together aren't that overwhelming, in my opinion, so I don't think that another defense adjacency boost (albeit all Einar units is a pretty big list) can't work.

It's definitely worth testing them with Raelin whenever you get the chance, though. R˙chean showed me pretty quickly how horrifying Romans with Raelin can be. It's always worth keeping her in mind, sadly.