View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2018, 01:20 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Hey Craig- I looked to find a shifting realms thread/FAQ on here and couldn't find it.

First of all, me and my friends love the game. We've played at least 15 games and have enjoyed the variety, the learning process, and the perfect balance of it being a game that takes thought and strategy without being convoluted or insanely lengthy is a treat. Its weird that there isn't more buzz about such an amazing game, considering how superior it is to the vast majority of games I've played and that the production quality is very on point. My girlfriend and I have quite a following of around 280k people on instagram and I am definitely going to plug, and get her to plug it to get it some of the hype is truly deserves.

Praise aside, I had a few questions, some of which I am pretty positive I know how they work but just wanted to clarify.

1. When a task refers to having a dragon card, it specifically means a dragons move card, and a protector will not count, correct?

2. The Gold shrine has you draw two story cards. Although you only keep one you still technically draw two. Does this somehow count as your two per turn? I'm assuming not due to how weak it would make the building.

3. Almost positive about this one, but if you have multiple dwarf protectors and the dragon kills a unit- Because its mandatory I know you have to destroy one, but you just choose and destroy one as opposed to them all fizzling and you losing all of the points?

4. For the land lubber card you need a total of four units correct? Two in each location?

5.Do both the units for daring settlers need to be in the same same space?

6. Lastly, the rules state that if you are ending the game by drawing a card from the Annuna deck, you can use the effect of the annuna card you draw before the game ends. If you draw a "later" card, are you unable to use it, or does this game ending effect override that rule.