View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 12:15 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Breathing

I feel like all 3 of these powers are 2 or more powers crammed into one. Some streamlining may be in order.

FATHER’S DEVOTION seems like a bit of a theme break to me unless the Turtles are wounded. He’s trained them to fight, I don’t really see him stepping in and taking over unless a turtle is thoroughly beaten and about to be killed. I also don’t think he needs the extra attack die with everything going on in Master of Ninjitsu.

I see what you’re trying to do in Master of Ninjitsu, but I think all the rerolling is just confusing. Maybe find a simpler boost than rerolling (which requires a lot of verbiage) or only leave it on attacking and bump his defense to 6.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!