View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Similarly to bmon, I'm struggling to buy the theme entirely.

Two smaller things that also occur to me. Currently, Recurring Illusions seems to be on the wrong card: it reads much more like Jinn Nasha's power than the illusions'. More generally (and this might mitigate the last point), rather than naming Jinn Nasha on the Illusion card, why not go for Unique Illusionist or something that leaves open space for more illusionists?

Something else that might help (and I haven't thought this through, so it might make other stuff worse) would be if you moved Recurring Illusions to Jinn Nasha's card and the movement/activation power to the illusions' card. You'd need to tweak it of course, but I bet you could maintain the overall feel and gameplay aspects that you want.