View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Soulscape Project- Converting the Dark Souls game to

Knight- 3 markers which is what he would start with, and they never come off. It would be much like the gnids in my mind.

Dancer- We are definitely headed in the right direction. I like the package, now its just a matter of numbers. I think she is currently too strong, with her life/defense package nearly rivaling charos, a better attack and a very useful ability against small figures/squads- With frenzy tacked on thats some serious power. Sure we could boost her points, but I think she'd be fine with her defense and possibly attack knocked by 1.

TD-3 move would make me feel more confident in him being fun, make us weight his power in other areas less significantly, and probably be fine in terms of source material. 2 move also means a full turn just to move up a level. Glyphs shouldn't be a concern for his design IMO, it would be more of a quirk, much like other slow units suddenly being fast. If power level is a concern, it shouldn't be, since it wouldn't be nearly as strong as an army of commons getting an attack or defense glyph.

Part of HS is that even slow units with the right augmentations can be somewhat fast. Morgoloth for example will buff titanites move to 4. I think thats alright as its still considered slow, and considering the granite guardians ability, he'd still be the slowest unit in the game. Definitely something to monitor though.

Expansions
I added a section for expansions. Not to post about since who knows when they are being released but just to get creative juices flowing. One cool thing I will say is that there are more hollows and silver knight types planned. This will expand the armies numbers and variety without needing to buy multiple base games.

A few question to the community
To those familiar with lore- What race are the silver knights and O/S? I dont think O/S are technically giants but because they are either an unnamed raced or demi gods, I think giants is acceptable in their case. With the silver knights however obviously that wouldnt fit. Open to any and all ideas.

To people in general- How do you go about making cards with long names or types. pontiff beast doesnt fit in the MSE editors type for dancer etc. nor does dragonslayer ornstein or dancer of the boreal valley in the title.

Last edited by chaoserver; June 20th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.