View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Matlis Tez by Leaf It did not pass United Fanscape review and is removed from the process.

The primary reason it did not pass was that Evasion Instinct was deemed to be overly complex. Also, the added benefit of the complexity, the ability to tie down enemy units, is contrary to the theme of "evasiveness." There were also concerns about the unit being overcosted.
That's fair. I figured something like this would happen when some of the more senior members made posts about those things. With that likelihood in mind, I've already been working on a revised version that is 30 points, and uses a version of evasion instinct suggested by dok. The problem is, I'm really bad a points, and I thought 50 was right. She filled that value the majority of the time. Though the complexity of evasion instinct certainly helped that. I feel it would be best to wait a bit before resubmitting though.

Maltis Tez will see you all again in a few weeks or so. Will anything major change in that time? Probably not, but we'll see...