Thread: Piercings?
View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008, 05:59 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Piercings?

Because of the various Bible passages quoted before, I try very hard not to judge based on appearance. I, personally, would not think any less of you, player_of_volleyball, if you got one. If we talked face-to-face, I most likely would not be bothered.

But I know people who would. And yes, most of these people are conservative Christians. I don't fault them for believing what they do, but I still think they should be a little more tolerant. Being Christian myself, it embarasses me when people downright condemm others for personal choices on religious grounds.

The point I'm trying to make here is, get one if you really feel it would define who you are. God gave you free will for a reason. Excersise it, but make sure you won't regret the decision later, because if you really want a piercing, "you" will be the only person that will matter to you.