View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post

It is art afterall.
And I believe this is the message I shared private ly. However there is a big difference from "hey look at my customs" and "endorse my custom as the best of the best and encourage new players to buy the mini and use it".

We all have lines that we think outline what is the best and in alignment with the current canon. C3G and HoSS are amazing, lots of personal customers are awesome, but I'll be the first to admit some of mine should never be canon.

I'm laxer on weird synergies than others but more militant on complex/power creep. Some judges are hard on existing trops while others are more competitive minded or fun factor focused. D_S has his sacred milk stool which is a great way if looking at a unit.

But above all you should love your unit and maybe enjoy the praise of those who do too. But don't begrudge those that dont.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs