View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:08 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

We're considering the name "Necrotizing Venom". However we are open to other names.

I'd also like to include a quote from "Godchep" on the discord server (I don't know if they the same name on here).
Quote:
...Scorpions sting prey and then clamp with the claws. The venom takes effect with a stinger prick, and then your defenses (armor, remaining dexterity, etc.) protect as best they can from the claws.
The attack roll represents the opening. The better the opening, the better the attack from all angles. Then it's down to how much defense you have left.
I think this a very good thematic explanation of how and why they are lowering your defense.