View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2019, 04:53 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

The figures for that squad are:
Quote:
Man-at-Arms (D&D Harbinger) slightly repainted
Man-at-Arms (D&D Aberrations) slightly repainted
Mercenary Sergeant (D&D Underdark) repainted
Sword of Glory (D&D Giants of Legend) modded and repainted
So that's 2 full repaints, and a mod.

I like the card, but you are going to need to find different figures. Honestly Commons are hard to make possible. Older common designs like this just aren't going to have the quantity to be approved unless you can find different figures. I got lucky with the Specters because they are in constant production, and the biggest reason they are in constant production is because they aren't painted, so they are really cheap to produce. I've spent hours searching through Trollandtoad, MiniatureMarket, CoolStuffInc, RPGLocker, GameHaven, Ebay, and other sites trying to find figures with enough quantity to use, and it's not easy to match a figure to preexisting design. You have to get really lucky.