View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007, 02:16 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
I don't get it. Grish already has is own thread for his stuff, and it's even stickied. Why have it word for word(and pic for pic) in two places?
I thought I made it clear before but apparently not. What I wanted was a single thread full of pictured tutorials that showcased our terrain making members in a way that would allow someone to browse and stare at the pics and get ideas. Not an index that still forces a person to hunt down info burried in a bunch of different threads. I re-stickied Grish's thread while I copied things over here.... Besides, what is the problem with having them in two spots anyway?
It's not a problem to me man. I just thought a quick link to all the authors forums would be helpful.

If you are just wanting to make a catalog forum of all the tutorials thats cool too. Just have to be clear that questions need to go to the authors.

Also, I don't think that the terrain makers themselves need to be stickied. Even my own (which is lost in the suffel as my website went down and I lost all the pictures and everything).

We have a listing of authors posts, but that doesn't help a person who wants to say... build a fence. It isn't specific. I thought if we listed it by project type that the person could say.. I want to see how to build a tower, and could find the links to the tower tutorials and ask questions to the person etc.