View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Porting AotP Into Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So you are saying combine them while keeping them completely separate? The enchantments would then only ever work on Arena figures and cards and never be used on a Classic Scape squad. That certainly could work but it seems like a little bit of work could combine them in a more interesting way.
I think this makes the most, simplist sense. The only difference I plan to run with AotP is to have the Planeswalker use order markers. With that you get all the powers of the Planeswalker but need the planeswalker to survive.

I think people are under estimating how brutal common scape squads are. 300 points of 4th mass or Knights + Champion have the potential to truely mess up a planes walker. Not to mention Dund cripling them for an entire round.

Heck runing DW7000, Brunak and Ornak on your first turn has a chance to end the game in round one.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs