View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:59 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 2] Rhox Veterans - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
I like the above headlong charge, except i'd word it so they have to end their movement adjacent to an opposing figure to add 3/4 movement.

Also, I think they should have 3 move +4 or 4 movement +3. 8 movement seems a little much to me.

Instead of a 6 defense, what about 4 defense and they get 2 automatic shields against normal attacks if they have no unrevealed OM's? I'm still getting "Tough" vibes from these guys.
What if the charge risked their toughness entirely and it was like Wolves of Badru.

Quote:
AWOKEN CHARGE POWER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4 special. Attack 4.
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from this figure. Roll Attack dice once. The closest figure on the line rolls defense dice. If it's destroyed, immediately place this figure on its space. If it's not destroyed, destroy this figure. Continue doing this for the closest figure on the line or until there are no figures on the line. If there are no other figures on the line, move this figure to the end of the line.
I realize that's dang wordy, but somebody smarter than me could probably chop it down and clean it up.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.