View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Have there been any C3V or SoV unit atrategy articles written? I can’t seem to find any. I’m interested in writing one or two myself, but I don’t quite know where to start the process or get information on who to contact, general format, ect.
It if worth looking at the Playability sections of the passed SoV units, since that normally gives some hints on how the play the units. Sometimes I feel like I'm spoiling some of the enjoyment players may have in discovering how to use a unit when I complete my review. For example My review of 616 indicates which soulborgs are the best pairing and my review of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Viceron suggesting best timing for blood storm.

Where is this!?

Check my review of viceron. I played enough games with the blood knight that I think my advice is sound. the other judges insights are also valunable since one of the things we test for is units at there maximum potential.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs