View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2018, 06:06 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I honestly like Specter as a class. I'm not married to it though. If I change the class, I want it to be based on the lore of Aldorn. I have a WIP for their lore, and I'm trying to figure out what class would best fit it in a way that would be better than Specter. Hunter kind of works, but not in the way I would like. I'll sleep on it, and see what comes to mind tomorrow.

There's also the Unique Specter Hero that I have in a state of not fully designed, or ready to show yet, which would be changing classes with them...