Thread: The Book of Urk
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: He's *Heroic* Rabble

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Am I the only one who noticed that the Horned Skull Brutes can use Urk as a Small Goblin sacrifice for Expendable Rabble?

Quote:
from the Horned Skull Brutes
If a Horned Skull Brute you control is attacked with a normal attack and receives 1 or more wounds, you may destroy a small Goblin you control that is adjacent to that Horned Skull Brute to ignore any wounds that Horned Skull Brute just received.
This could be useful if Urk is down to 1 life or negated or something that would make actually using him too risky.

Bugbear: "Eat that sword little man hehehe."
Urk: "You moron! I'm your leader!"
Bugbear: "Not anymore hehehe."
I did this a bunch in my playtesting. It actually endeared me to the unit, as it reduced the cognitive dissidence of a tiny goblin bossing around the bugbears, since eventually they would get sick of him and use him as a shield.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs