View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Or you could eliminate the OM restriction on the Void, if it would make sense for him to work with Reed and the Fan 4. The only concern might be Fantastic Force Field 4, but you generally need to assassinate Sue first when fighting the Fantastic Four anyway, he looks like he'll be one of the most expensive Adventurers out there, potentially equaling or even topping Silver Surfer and Baldr, and it could be borne out in testing. I say make the change to the Void (which would prevent you from putting him in a Masters of Evil build to avoid the drawback as well, which is a plus) and give him a go as an Adventurer. Another option might be Charlatan if he was involved with the Dark Avengers - I know Ronin has plans there - but I have no idea if it would actually fit his character.
Into the Sun looks like a really fun power, but I almost wonder if a power to represent him dragging someone into space (such a cool move to represent! ) should almost be stronger.
Removing the OM restriction is a great idea, since I do think he should be involved with Reed and the gang. His Dark Avengers stuff is not his most iconic work so I don't think that synergy needs to be included.

For Into the Sun I originally had it placing Sentry and the opponent and then the opponent has to roll for extreme falling damage but that's probably too much
Another iconic attack Sentry does is if he is super PO'd he will rip someone in 2, something he does to Carnage.