View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Christmas Avatars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
May I offer you some cookies?
Only if they're shaped like a turkey.

...but man, if they were turkeys with Santa Claus hats on, I'd be really conflicted. Eat half the cookie now and save the rest for a couple weeks from now, I suppose.
You know we celebrate Christmas a month early in Canada when you have thanksgiving just like our thanksgiving is on the American columbus day. It is similar to how orthodox Christians use the Julian calandr and celebrate Chistmas a few weeks later than you folks. Because we use metric time Christmas and thanksgiving come a month early.

By the way did you know black Friday actually comes from our boxing day when everything is on sale after canadian Christmas.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; November 17th, 2017 at 08:29 AM.