View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:13 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of The Hood (Design Phase)

This:

LOAK OF DORMAMMU
If The Hood is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may choose to ignore the attack. If you do, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 from the roll for each wound marker The Hood has on his card.
•On a roll of 1-4, all of The Hood's powers are negated, reduce his range to 1, add 2 to his attack and defense, and his class is now Possessed.
•On the roll of 5-20, nothing happens

is near-broken. I like the idea, but really, I'm just going to ignore every attack that ever comes his way. Sure, I'll be rolling the d20 a lot, but what's the worst that going to happen? I now have a 6A, 6D character? Imagine having to go against this guy in the end game. He'll never die.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!