View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Beantown Beatdown 5 - May 16

Can you sign me up as a maybe? It's graduation weekend at my college, but I think the actual ceremony is on the Sunday, so it might be possible to make this. I hope so!

When BBV swings round, the two most recent events will both have had a sidebar allowance and one will have allowed Marvel. Before that was TempleCon which had General Wars, Dragon Wars, Heat of Battle and Above Cursed Lands as well as the regular Championship. A straightforward bring-an-army-and-fight-to-the-death might be just what we want: I think that more tournaments than not should fit that model. Maybe vary the point total slightly: 480pts perhaps? That said, I'd be in favour of allowing Marvel. I'd like to see more (though still a minority) of events where they are permitted.

Just my 2 cents; I'll be very happy with whatever format you decide (unless you have a really great idea and it turns out that I can't make it ).