View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

The other person I was in contact with is sending me an additional 7, bringing my total from 46, to 53 figures. If I find more, I'll post about it here. Assuming about 3 - 4 per person, as that's generally what you want with an army of Deepwrym, once the packages arrive, I will personally have enough for about 14 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

"If anyone is interested in purchasing this figure from me, send me a PM. They will be $2.50 plus shipping. I'll try to find the cheapest shipping as there is a UPS, USPS Post Office, and FedEx all near my house. "

Checked for myself, and bought 4 from Coolstuff for $2.49 each + $.99 shipping, along with:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Hero in development from C3V

I'm betting on your having enough, in a similar fashion as Sherman Davies' acquiring a bunch of figures (and selling chas and I a couple) for Gothlok:

Yes that was the idea. I'll try to get what I can from means outside of the usual online stores that everyone generally uses.