View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:06 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill Trade List; New:Gorillitroopers,Havech,Omega

UPDATED September 2019: After a long absence from the site, I've decided to list some more C3V/SoV customs that I will probably never find time to re-base or make cards for. (Other Hasbro and C3V/SoV stuff is also still for sale, so see the OP for my full list and a link to my daughter's sell-list.) As usual, click the pics for biggerizing.
Gorillitroopers — 5 squads @ $6/squad assuming you want multiple squads. These are all AT-43 Karmans, apparently from a variety of sets (Yeti, Wendigo, Kaptars, Anakonga?). The company made these guys from modular parts, and as far as I can tell no two of my 10 have exactly the same sculpt. I always thought that was cool.

Havech Eradicators — 7 squads @ $6/squad assuming you want multiple squads. Most of their weapons are the ones shown on the army card and in the C3V display threads; a few have alternate weapons (very cool looking), and all 21 figures are AT-43 Therians.

Omegacron — $8. This is the correct Mechwarrior Marauder IIC sculpt, but with red paint highlights instead of blue. I always thought I would get around to repainting it yet never did. Very nice articulated mech.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list