View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:12 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Creators should bear in mind that an excellent unit was *just* bounced in the C3V stage because it was so clearly built to give synergy to a cherished existing unit.
Not going to lie, I don't like this. If the unit was really "Excellent" as you say, then I'm starting to see the C3V in a new light. I don't know the whole story, but I sincerely hope that there were legitimate reasons other than that synergy.
Am I the only voter? If a unit is well crafted - excellent, even - but plainly exists only as a patch to an existing unit, is that not enough to vote against?

I only speak for myself, you do not know how I voted, and a vote against an excellent unnecessary patch is still a reasonable vote against an “excellent” unit.
Sorry. I wrote this right before going to sleep, so I didn't word it with a lot of tact. I'm just not happy that there's the appearance of a bias against units that have synergy, or bonding. If there's are other issues, or if the synergy is poorly done, then I can understand it, but it looks like some members will oppose anything with synergy, just because it has synergy. I don't mean to single you out, but more to state that, that looks bad from my point of view.

Of course I just had my SoV submission rejected, and I'm a little disappointed, so there's probably some salt seeping through because of that. I'm sorry if my post came off too abrasive, though it was in response to you, it was intended to be directed at the C3V/SoV in general, not specifically at you..