View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
So after my announcement in the Nomination thread I figure I should put my money where my mouth is and toss a couple designs in here too. Here's one from a while ago:

Quote:
This is heavily based on the show character, but A) her comic portrayal doesn't seem much different from what I can tell, 2) we've based some designs more heavily on non-comic portrayals, if those are more iconic, and third) I heavily expect Carter in the comics will start to be shown more like the show character and/or we will get a comic series based on the show. So here's what I have:

NAME = AGENT CARTER
SECRET IDENTITY = PEGGY CARTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MISSION FOCUSED
At the start of the game, you may choose an Equipment Glyph on the battlefield or on the Army Card of an opponent's figure to be Agent Carter's Objective. After rolling for Initiative, you may move Agent Carter up to 4 spaces, as long as she ends this move closer to her Objective or a figure equipped with her Objective. If Agent Carter does not have a glyph equipped and a figure within 5 clear sight spaces loses her Objective, instead of placing the glyph on the battlefield, you may place it on this card. Agent Carter may not lose her Objective by any means unless she is destroyed.

OVERLOOKED AGENT
If Agent Carter is within 3 clear sight spaces of a Solider or Agent you control, and her Objective is not on this card, she cannot be targeted by an opponent's non-adjacent figure for any attacks or specials powers.
As well as some ideas that Margloth brought up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
COUNTER ESPIONAGE
Opponent's figures without the Super Strength special power cannot move through Peggy Carter and cannot use any special power on their Army Card to ignore leaving engagement attacks from her.

PLUCK
While there are 2 or more wound markers on this card, Peggy Carter adds 1 automatic shield to her defense rolls and rolls an additional leaving engagement attack die.
This is exactly the kind of objective based designs I really dig. I'd like to see her be less moot once she obtains her Objective, so definitely in favor of Pluck. Thematic goodness running her with Fury, and Dugan. I've seen some Howling Commando designs out there too.