View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I'd like to submit Uzog (once again).

After careful considerations, reviewing of playtesting logs & reports & the findings of the SOV judges that the previous version at 85 was too aggressive in nature in pricing. I had been revisiting price and gathering data on this in anticipation of him failing after having one down vote by a judge.

Uzog is a blast to play, and he is a welcome addition to the Durgeth Ravagers. I would not be re-submitting if it were other issues(Other than Cost), that ultimately saw him rejected by SOV.

Thank you once again.
To me the Mission of SoV is to induct units that have zero impact on the Power Curve of Heroscape. Because of this, it would be unlikely that an A ranked unit would ever arise from this process. at 85 points Uzog seemed to be out classing other units. At 110 Uzog seems to be a reasonable stand alone hero, and perhaps even that elusive A ranked unit depending on where the Ravagers fall.

I vote yes to review.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs