View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Scene Revival

Not worth it's own thread, but the community center in Marlboro where I live in southern VT is having a game day this Sunday. 1-4pm, all welcome.

There will be one (maybe two?) 'scape boards set up with a limited, but I hope tempting, choice of small armies for learning. I hope it'll evolve into a regular gaming group with regular 'scape. If anyone wants to make the drive, you'd be very welcome.

Let me know it you want more directions or details.

Fair warning: at the last public Heroscape event in Marlboro, the now-director of the Community Center arrived mid-storm and persuaded two carloads of currently-unoccupied players head back to her house to right an overturned duckhouse. Attend at your own risk. (On the other hand, she also provided several platesworth of delicious cookies.)

Last edited by ollie; November 8th, 2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: link added