View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:51 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Thanks! Balance. Thanks! I"m no longer writing unless I'm alone and have time! I'm going to be jumping around a bit as it changes from Marro, to good guy, to Utgar, to flashback... not a lot

Chapter 15

It is night time. It is so dark that Utgar couldn't see Runa a yard away from him. They were flying to another one of Utgar's cities. It was on a cliff for protection. At the bottom of the cliff there was a very large pond. They arrived at the gate but Utgar didn't know it until he nearly flew into it.

"Oh! Watch it! Here's the gate," said Utgar frusturatedly. "Fly up," he said.

They did so and then Runa wondered, "Who's watching this city?"

"Who do you think?" responded Utgar as he began flying towards the much smaller palace in this city.

Runa and the Minions had to catch up. Runa quickly flew down until she could clearly see Utgar and said, "Taelord?"

Utgar didn't respond. He was very angry with Taelord. He rarely pulled through for him and Utgar thinks of him as a nuiscance now. Utgar turned and continued. Runa got more than the message but a sense that Utgar was going to do something to hurt Taelord.

The Minions caught up and they all landed near the edge of the palace's roof. Below them was a window. They crouched down to listen to see if anyone was awake. No one seemed to be so they flew to the front door. The Minions and Runa stood there wondering how they'd get in. The door was wooden and oppened at the center with a block of wood locking it from the inside no doubt.

"Break it open with your axe," said Utgar finally, now really frusturated. The Minions looked at each other and then Utgar. They hit the door with their axes. Trying to knock it down. "No!" Utgar yelled. He knocked over one of the Minions and took his axe. Then he slid it down the little oppening in the center until he reached the wood block. Then he lifted the axe and swung it down. "Idiots!" Utgar said as the block snapped in half and they got in.

Utgar marched into the palace. He knew where to go. Runa and the Minions not so clear on what Utgar had in mind just kept close by him. They went up many stairs and through a few hall ways until they got to a large bedroom. Utgar bursted the door open. "Time to wake up Taelord!"

The room was pretty big with a big bed in the center and a long table on one side of the room. Taelord who really didn't expect this started to wake up and then rolled around a little. "Taelord!" Utgar shouted. Taelord sat up and grabbed his sword which was on the side of his bed like it was a reaction. He pointed it out straight ahead and said in a strange way, "Utgar? What are you doing here?" Then he lowered his sword.

Utgar said trying not to get too angry, "There is a problem. A big problem so why don't you get up and listen." Taelord stood up. He was only wearing his diaper and a necklace. Then he scratched his neck for a second. Utgar continued, "The Marros have decided to try and kill me. They failed but I've seen what they can do. They want this world like their homeworld, to themselves." Utgar didn't realize this but that's what he wanted too.

"What should we do?" asked Taelord, not sounding too worried.

"You were once my greatest warrior and now you are no use to me. You should die!" When Utgar said this he grabbed Taelord with one hand by the neck. Utgar's words were still echoeing in Taelord's head. Then it became hard for Taelord to breath. His eyes widened. "Ah, ah," Taelord tried to get some air but he coudn't as Utgar's grip tightened. Utgar put his other hand around Taelord's neck yet Utgar seemed not to be using much strength. "Oh!" said Runa, shocked at the sight. "He is better of dead!" Utgar said. "Ah, ah!" Runa's usually sinister look changed into a sorry and merciful one. Taelord tried to brake free but it was too much. Then he relaxed. Utgar let go, and Taelord's body fell to the ground.

Utgar was breathing deeply. He said, "Wake up the Minions here. Tell them that Utgar is visiting."

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...