View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2018, 05:14 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: New to Heroscape!

Not only is Astroking112 giving you great advice in this thread, but here's some more from elsewhere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Just a quick heads up, but Siiv's sculpt is being sold on Bonanza.com for only $0.29. The shipping also wasn't bad ($3 for me), but the vendor over there has several other HeroClix C3V units that can be bought in bulk for a low price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I also picked up the Sentinels of Grax, Yi Feng, Chen Tang, Heracles, and the Command Couriers from the same vendor there. They have a lot of cheap HeroClix minis, but I don't remember finding any of the other C3V releases there back when I had searched.
Even if those aren't the designs you're most excited by, they're well worth adding to your collection at that price.