View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

The change to Sustained by Blood will probably help it get past the SoV more smoothly.

Inflicted Rage seems like a design direction that would not include the nerf to sustained by blood. Playing him would be a balancing act, where you try to keep his life low, but not too low so that the enemy can't get a lucky hit to finish him off at 2 life. I think I like the design better without inflicted rage just because, why would he wait to use all of his swords until he's hurt?

I think that it's thematic that Dark pact is fulfilled by AN's Sustained by Blood.