View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:42 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of White Queen - Design Phase

I agree Diamond Form needs some more "oomph", although since it's already wordy I'm not sure what. Maybe this addition:

DIAMOND FORM
After revealing an Order Marker on this card taking a turn with White Queen, or before rolling defense dice, you may place or remove the Diamond Form Marker. While Diamond Form Marker is on White Queen's card she gains Super Strength special power, when rolling defense dice, you may add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. White Queen may not be destroyed or receive wounds from any special power other than a special attack and may not use Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack or Telepathic Link any other power while the Diamond Form Marker is on this card.

I am a little concerned that Telepathic Link, while awesome, is too broad a power (for instance, allowing a figure with a shotgun type power to shoot through a buddy through a wall in order to hit baddies), but I'll allow a Hero to weigh in on that.

EDIT: And finally, I kind of think she should just be Emma Frost. That's really all she's known as these days. White Queen is really just one stage of her career. I'm not saying we couldn't do a White Queen custom, just that this write-up doesn't really seem to reflect that stage of her life.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Last edited by Margloth; February 1st, 2012 at 01:49 PM.