View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2021, 09:00 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

There's a lot of internal debate about whether the Aquilla Flag bearer should be a dwarf, or one of the other Aquilla specific factions. Mariedians, Native Americans, and Wolves, are also valid options. And this isn't the first dwarf figure that has been suggested, along with the idea to 3D print a flag. The consensus has been that if we are going to add a flag to a figure, we should find a really good figure for that purpose, and not just take whatever figure happens to be available.

I'm partial to Mariedians, and Wolves myself. Though if a really fitting figure for the other 2 were found, I'd be happy to see that too.