View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:45 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dredd anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I dont know much about the Dreddverse, but to an outsider like me it is an absolute must that either Dredd or the Uncommon Judge have 3 powers:
JUDGE

JURY

EXOCUTIONER
That might be difficult. I can not see any of the veteran Judges not having a Lawgiver Special Attack. The Lawgiver is the primary weapon of all Judges and extremely iconic. It might work for the uncommon Judges but I am at a lost as to what powers to give them. Some kind of movement bonding would be great and as mentioned above a wound soak power like the 5th Street Cops.

Thanks again for all the input. Keep those suggestions coming and Margloth you must read some Dredd.

Oh bonus note, they are making a new Dredd movie and they promise that 'ol' stoney face' will not be removing his helmet.
JUDGE (No idea what their actual name should be)

Human (I assume)
Uncommon Hero
Lawman (I know you keep saying a new faction of Judge, but I think it would be much simpler to just keep them Lawmen)
Determined

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 1
Defense: 4

JUDGE
Start the game with a [color] Judgement Marker for each [Name of this unit] you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card.

JURY
Before attacking, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull, you may roll an additional combat die. You may continue to roll a combat die in this manner until you do not roll a skull. When attacking with this Judge, you may roll an additional attack die for each skull rolled with Jury.

EXECUTIONER
When attacking an opponent's figure with a Judgement Marker on its Army Card, instead of rolling an additional attack die for each skull rolled with the Jury special power, you may add an automatic skull for each skull rolled with the Jury special power.

Probably overly complicated, but I see them being relatively weak unless they witness a crime (Judge), consider the action to be taken (Jury), and if they decide the figure is guilty, put him down (Executioner). But I may be way off.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!