View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:48 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Green & Copper Wyrmlings - Vote & Collaborate

Hmm... Those players are definitely more experienced than me. From my own experience, the White has been the best over all. The Black in the right match up is way better, just because it ignores all defensive abilities since it's not considered a special attack. The red is better against commons, especially higher defense ones. The White has had the best consistency for me though, so I considered it the best. The Blue was the worst, but only because of it's price. It's offense is better than the White most of the time, the white just lasts longer because of the higher defense. I can't ignore those rankings though. I don't agree than the White would drop to C tier though. It's performance is slightly better than blue, because it lasts a bit longer, and I think that they would be the same tier, if they were the same price. 1 more range, move, and defense aren't just useless by comparison. Maybe I'm pushing the wrong way though, and the Blue should be 30. Oh well, it's not something that can change, and this kind of off topic anyway.

An uncommon Wyrmling with 4 life, would not fit thematically, at least in my opinion, at the size of the rest of the wyrmlings. It would need to be somewhere between the current wyrmling's size, and Othkurik's size. It's not a direction I would want to go.

What I think is kind of interesting though, is the line before the last in that poll.
Quote:
4 Move, 4 Attack, 5 Defense, Max 1 wound Counterstrike on Whiffs only.
If the Green is slow, and the counter strike is only on blank attack rolls, that could be the right direction. I think that 4/5 is too good though. 4/4 at 5 move is too good, but at 4 move, and with only counter striking on blanks, that might be enough...

Quote:
That said, 5M/4A/4D, 35 points, seems to be the obvious starting point.
I think you'll probably be able to tell what my opinion is of these stats. 5m 4a 4d is too good, though a blank only Counter Strike helps. I think my starting point will be 4M/4A/4D/35 points. And I'll test that with 4th mass and see if it feels too good.