View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Stackable Buildings

Sweet stuff! Looks similar to this gas station I bought from TT Combat. They were nice and cheap, but the shipping took a long time. (shipped from the UK) They have to be assembled and and painting is optional.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Always thought fire escapes would be a really cool solution for easy access to the roof. I suppose the ladders kind of cover that idea when I use the Grish buildings I made. I just stick the ladders to the side of the building with poster putty. For a one story building I'd guess it ends up about the same as the special rule Quozl used, 1 full move gets you up a ladder and onto the roof. It is the 3 story building I have where the ladder is there but not used as often since it takes a few turns to climb up it. That is where the turbolifts are nice to have.
They also have fire escapes. If they don't fit your building they can easily be cut with a razor blade, I believe.