View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
I'm still waiting for Executioner 616... looks like a blast to play!
Technically there is no reason to wait. As I mentioned, I liked the unit before he was approved by any of the Judges so I printed a card and ran with it.

I have done the same with a few other Units that have been submitted. Some passed some didn't. Some I made a slight tweak to, some I play as is. There are even some customs that I use that never received anyone's approval.

There are some official figures I would not have purchased if I could play them before hand. That is the great thing about customs, you can try before you buy, and even buy things that you like that no one else does.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs