View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2019, 09:02 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Interview questions for how C3V and SoV work in sanctum

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The idea of the synergy webs in the Valhalla game nearing a point where new designs will be impossible amuses me. C3G is closing in on 900 unique character cards and hasn’t had that issue yet. I imagine VC will be just fine on that front for some time.
I agree. When I read that question I laughed a little, because I really doubt that there's a limit to the creativity of the community. I see new power ideas, or power combinations, all the time, (or at least about as often as new designs are posted) that I had never seen or thought of before.